Lee Chesnut, a Solana Beach developer who asn’t been south of Interstate 8 in 15 years, now speaks of making it big in eastern Chula Vista. He has bought 7 acres for $2.6 million from Stratford Land in a planned 28-acre development in the Otay Ranch urban center known as Millenia. His goal: To build… Read more »
- From Millenia to… A Guide to Getting Where You Need to Go
- 9 Best Chula Vista Moving Companies
- 2019 Chula Vista Holiday Guide: 9 Festive Events Within Minutes of Millenia!
- 9 Restaurants with Amazing Thanksgiving Dinner When You Don’t Feel Like Cooking
- Looking for a Pet in Chula Vista? Check Out These 5 Spots.